Contact us: 01935 850555
School Fees 2019-2020
The table below shows the School Fees for 2019-2020. The fees cover all tuition costs, school lunches, school books & stationery.
|School Year||Per Term||Per Annum
|Per Annum discounted annual payment|
|Reception (Age 4-5)||£2,120||£6,360||£6,170|
|Prep School (Age 6-11)|
|Years 12-13 (Sixth Form)||£2,000||£6,000||n/a|
|Breakfast Club (8am-8.30am)||£3.00 per session (pre-booked via school office)|
|After-School Activities (3.45pm-4.45pm)||Mostly included in fees. Only a few clubs will incur a nominal extra charge.|
|After-Activities Provision (5-6.00pm)||£5.00 per session (pre-booked via school office)|
A completed Application form together with a non-refundable fee of £50 is required for all students. Applications will only be processed upon receipt of a signed Application form and fee.
The Enrolment Fee of £150 per student confirms a student's entry to The Park School. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his/her place. The Enrolment fee is non-refundable.
International Student Enrolment Fee
Enrolment Fee (International Tier 4 Students) is £500. If Tier 4 sponsorship is required the first term’s fee is requested together with the enrolment fee prior to the issue of a CAS. If the student fails to take up the place the term’s fee will be refunded.
CAS for Tier 4 Sponsorship (if applicable) £24.00
Police Application for Visa Compliance (if applicable) £34.00
- Fees are payable on or by the first day of term.
- Pay on or by the first day of term and receive a 1% discount.
- Pay annually and receive a 3% discount.
- Pay for multiple years in advance and save on fee increases.
- Our sibling discount is 10% (off tuition fee).
- An Armed Forces Discount is available if applicable – further details from the Admissions Office.
- Former Park School students receive a discount of 10% (off tuition fee).
- A discount is available to those working in full-time Christian ministry - further details from the Admissions Office.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, cash, bank transfer or via card payment.
- Monthly payments (over 10 months) can be arranged in agreement with the Bursar.
- All charges are inclusive of VAT.
- Fees do not include: school uniform, minibus service, IELTS tuition, external exam fees and costs (GSCE, AS/A Level, IELTS, BTEC etc.), educational trips and excursions, travel or medical insurance, pocket money. Individual Music lessons are an extra and invoiced directly by the peripatetic teacher.