Contact us: 01935 850555
School Fees 2018-2019
The table below shows the School Fees for 2018-2019. The fees cover all tuition costs, school lunches, school books & stationery.
Click HERE for a PDF document of the following Park School fees.
|School Year||Age||Per Term||Per Annum
|Per Annum discounted annual payment|
Flexi-boarding is available upon request (subject to space) - please contact the Admissions Office for availability and prices.
A completed Application form together with a non-refundable fee of £50 is required for all students (day and boarding). Applications will only be processed upon receipt of a signed Application form and fee.
Day Student Enrolment Fee
The Enrolment Fee of £150 per student confirms a student's entry to The Park School. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his/her place. The Enrolment fee is non-refundable.
UK Boarding Student Enrolment Fee
The Enrolment Fee of £500 for a boarding student from the UK confirms a student’s entry to The Park School. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his/her place. This is held on the student’s account and £250 refunded (without interest) after the student has left school, less any outstanding fees or charges. The Enrolment fee is non-refundable if the student fails to take up the place.
International Boarding Student Enrolment Fee
The Enrolment Fee of £1,000 for an international boarding student confirms their entry to the The Park School. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his/her place. This is held on the student’s account and £500 refunded (without interest) after the student has left school, less any outstanding fees or charges. If sponsorship is required for a Tier 4 Visa application the first term’s fee is also requested. The Enrolment fee is non-refundable if the student fails to take up the place.
CAS for Tier 4 Sponsorship (if applicable) £24.00
Police Application for Visa Compliance (if applicable) £34.00
- Fees are payable on or by the first day of term.
- Pay on or by the first day of term and receive a 1% discount.
- Pay annually and receive a 3% discount.
- Pay for multiple years in advance and save on fee increases.
- Our sibling discount is 10% (off tuition fee).
- An Armed Forces Discount is available if applicable – further details from the Admissions Office.
- Former Park School students receive a discount of 10% (off tuition fee).
- A discount is available to those working in full-time Christian ministry - further details from the Admissions Office.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, cash, bank transfer or via card payment in our Finance office.
- Monthly payments (over 10 months) can be arranged in agreement with the Bursar.
- Overseas students' guardian fees are not included.
- Overseas students' airport transfers are not included.
- All charges are inclusive of VAT.
- Fees do not include: school uniform, minibus service, external exam fees and costs costs (GSCE, AS/A Level, IELTS, BTEC etc.), educational trips and excursions, travel or medical insurance, pocket money, individual boarding activities. Individual Music lessons are an extra and invoiced directly by the peripatetic teacher. Optional Health & Wellbeing programme (for boarders 12+).